8.12.10

TONS OF INSPIRATION



     In July of 2005 I was participating on my first important art exhibition at  MIS (Museu da Imagem e Som)  in São Paulo, it was the  II Mostra Internacional  da Arte e Cultura Surf, my artwork was selected to be part of the exhibition together with the most important artists from the beach culture.  Walking around MIS, during a quiet afternoon  I found Art Brewer and Craig Stecyk III seating on the museum's bench, Mark Sutherland was sitting on the floor with his back laid on the wall drawing with a fine brush and black ink, I did'nt saw his drawing but I guess he was making a portrait of Art an Craig. I came close and Adriano Vasconcellos (Alma Surf) introduced myself to them, I  didnt know what to say or what to ask at that moment. it was like  a blank in my mind, I just reacted  as an usual fan , so I  asked if they could give me  an autograph, they did  on the back of those print cards I prepared to bring to the art show,  and I gave one sample for each one . So here is the autograph of Art Brewer and Craig Stecyk III, back from 2005 at the most inspirational art show I have been to.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário